CAREER LIFE CONNECTIONS (CLC) is a course that all grads need to complete to be able to graduate. The modules need to be completed on myBlueprint (www.myBlueprint.ca) and handed into their vice-principal. Initial information on the course will be presented at a grade-wide meeting, but if you missed that you can find the marking rubric and handouts linked below.
- All CLC requirements MUST BE completed and submitted by the end of semester 1.
- Students should set up a myBlueprint account to work on their CLC assignments. If students completed their Career Life Education (CLE) 10 in the Chilliwack School District they will have already set up a MyBlueprint account.
- Students who have not completed the CLC requirements will be removed from the Graduation list. Students will not be able to attend graduation activities until CLC requirements have been met.
- If you have questions about CLC, contact your supervisor which is your vice-principal.
CREATING A MYBLUEPRINT ACCOUNT:
Creating an account is quick and easy. Create a new account through the following steps:
- Go to www.myblueprint.ca
- Click on "Sign-up"
- Enter the activation code of "sardis" and click on "create account"
- Select "student" and your grade - "12" and then click "continue"
- Click "next step"
- Enter in your information and click "continue"
- Click "Create My Account"
- You will then receive an email that requires you to validate your email address.
- Validate your email.
PARENTAL NOTICE RE MYBLUEPRINT